Awards & Recognition
In his four decades of law practice, Brady Sparks has tried over 300 jury trials, civil and criminal, and has been appointed by state and federal courts as mediator in over 450 cases.
- “Texas Super Lawyers” – Brady is listed as a “Texas Super Lawyers”, published annually by Texas Monthly.
- Brady has a “five star” or “best” rating by Lawyers.com, the highest possible rating, by this national rating firm.
- 10.0 “Avvo Rating” – Brady has been rated as 10 for 10 by Avvo, another national ranking website.
- “AV Preeminent” – Martindale Hubblle® gives Brady the “Highest Possible Ranking”.
- “Top 100 Lawyers” – Brady is rated as one of the “Top 100 Lawyers” (Civil Plaintiff) by The National Trial Lawyers.
- “Board Certified –Civil Trials – Texas Board of Legal Specialization.” Brady has been Board Certified since 1994 by TBLS.
- PIABA – Public Investors’ Bar Ass’n. – Brady is a member and serves on PIABA’s Amicus Committee.
- U.S. Supreme Court – Brady won a landmark securities case in the Court as a solo practitioner.
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court – Brady reversed a U.S. Federal District Court’s remittitur of a FINRA Arbitration Panel’s award in a well-known case in 2010, for which he was placed on the front page of the Texas Lawyer. [link to article]
Texas Supreme Court –Brady recently won
a $2.4 million judgment in a securities
fraud case on behalf of a private
investor (early 2017).